Thursday, May 7, 2009

my mistake....sad story

i went to PPN to do my monthly check up with Dr Zana.I'm on my 30th week this week.my baby's kicking is quite very hard these days.

during the check up, my husband said to the doctor to print out the image of our baby since she forgot to print last time we checked up.

we were quite lucky this time because the image was very clear and the doctor even printed the 3D image for us.while waiting for the medication prescription, our precious sarah took the photo from me and refuse to give it back.the image was 'keronyok'....

haiyya sarah....nevermind, she's too small to appreciate the image.but not for me.i planned to iron it and take photo with my digital camera.

and u know what happened?

i ironed the photo underneath my tudung hopefully it will not get too hot.suddenly all the image turned black...everything was ruined..huaaaaaaa.....

i was so frustrated...it was my fault and cannot say much about the incident....

this is actually what i saw from the image;

i saw my baby's face from the side angle, i think it was the right angle...
the sweetest thing is, she was sucking her finger....
it was a very touching moment while looking at the photo....

but....

i dont have the image to share here...

p/s:

awat la doc tu print 1 copy ja....huhuhu

"ada hikmah disebalik setiap yg berlaku"

No comments: